On TV channels, we watch various product selling shows. Generally, those shows are known as Teleshopping, for example, you can buy 5 saree in Rs. 3 thousand, 40 utensils in Rs. 4 thousand, English course for Rs. 2999, fat reducers machine for Rs. 1 thousand etc.
Do you want to do your own business as well as you are want to expand it, you want big projects for your business then you have special skill for handling clients. Despite living in a digital age, business professionals still prefer face-to-face meetings.
The Engineering, MBA, BCA, etc. colleges is present in various parts of the Maharashtra. Around 25000 students completed their degree from one university in each year. On another side, e-commerce business is strongly developed and increases more strongly. For educated younger, it looks like a big opportunity.
My friend has a businessman, he is running packaging business. He is studying till only 12th clas. One day he told me about salesman required advertises and the most of the candidates are coming for that job interview are MBA degree holders.
If you have a signature snack that your friends and family constantly request, it's logical to think about turning your hobby into a profitable business. For that, you have to required 1500 sq. ft. area, 3 to 4 workers, and one three-wheeler. You can easily produce 100 to 200 kg snack daily.
In spice business, India is one of the most important countries in the world. India is a big producer as well as an important exporter of spice. This business has 30 billion dollar turnover per year. 90% of the total production is sold in the country itself, remaining 10% are exported to US, UK, Gulf countries etc.
Work at home and be your own boss. Start making money right away by posting links.Just copy and paste and your on your way to making a great income at home.Seeking New partners to join business Opportunity!
Start your Dream Job as an ad typist! Anyone can do this! Work from your home computer, laptop or any cyber cafe. No selling, clicks or recruiting. This is not some get-rich-quick scheme, this is a REAL Job that will pay you on a "Per Form Filled" basis. If you can spare 1 to 2 hours per day, this is the job for you!Pays internationally by Paypal, Payza, Skrill http://bit.do/dSAVf
When I was studying about Indian NRI around the world, there is around 2 crore Indians settled in 71 countries in the world for their job and business purpose. Out of that, 18 lack Maharashtrian peoples have settled abroad, their job earning is very good, for investing in any business, they have good capital.
Friends, I can tell you three points here which are very important for you and your future. In the last 5 decades, we do not earn any skill in our job, not in our business, not even we earn any wealth, in contrast, we lost our wealth.
Firstly, you have to take all the information regarding you startup. In this article you can get the investment ideas which are applicable for 1 to 10 lac capital investment. To start and run the business effectively it can take 2 to 4 months. After that initial time period you can get the customers and profit.
In India, there are 90% of peoples are not capable to buy costly packed drinking water which is selling for Rs. 15 to 20 for 1 liter packed drinking water. There is big market for pouch drinking water as like packed drinking water. Any buddy can easily start this business with capital investment of Rs. 3 to 5 lac.
As an average you can get 25% profit in this bakery business. Firstly forecast the business area. Bakery products are very popular in recent time and those products are including in daily diet. You can buy the readymade products from wholesaler and retail them in your bakery.
At the end of the year 2020, in India there are 450 million smart phone holders. In which 97% of smart phone users are using android while remaining users are on iOS. The mobile application development business can easily generate 50 thousand to 1 lac per month as profit.
From 11th clas to completing a degree, every student has 5 years in their hand. But many students are wasting their time in chatting, in the garden, with girlfriend, etc. After completing degree they don’t have any job, they don’t have any business idea, at that time they can realize their mistakes.
Whenever I am traveling through rural area I can see number of society temples. In developed countries, there are number of incumbent centers for young peoples, entrepreneurs, etc. which can provide business guidance, business development tips etc.
Today Ganubhai has become a one of the big leaders. Ganubhai learn how to earn the money. Ganubhai develop land with the help of a builder. In this project he can take all the responsibility of this entire project. After completion of this project he is known the one fact that he can earn the money in this project, which is more than 5 year salaried employee has earned.