- Interested to work in Aichi-ken, Japan. - Native English Speaker or Nationality of Israeli.
Job type: Permanent/Full Time. Work place: Aichi-ken, Japan Specific work content: We are actively recruiting foreign talented people to prepare for future overseas business expansion. After joining the company, Company will provide require training.
· Manage daily billing transactions
· Monitor and coordinate entire activities of accounting and finance
· Manage to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements as per the available funds.
· Deal with financial institutions for various purposes.
· Provide financial information to the management as per prescribed formats/electronic systems.
· Conducting various financial analyses.
· Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly Accounting information.
· Supports budget and forecasting activities.
Academic Qualification: Bachelor degree. New graduate are highly encouraged to apply for those who are not experienced. Working hours: 08: 15 ~ 17: 30 Eligibility: 【Prerequisite】 • English business level, Japanese business level. • Able to respond flexibly without sticking to Japan or abroad. • Ready to accept Challenge & Committed to follow company rules & regulation.
【Possible conditions】 • Good Personality with having constantly smiling attitude will be preferable. • People who have good skill to convince people & Problem solving capability. • People who have good communication skill to work with overseas. • Those who can think systematically & strategically.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to:
For those interested applicants, please register with the HI WORK registration to continue the process: